Thank you Dookes for nominating me – everyone should immediately go read your blog and follow you and buy a Harley Davidson and visit England and eat chips!!
Now to answer your questions in a sensible fashion…
1. How do you feel about getting nominated for the Liebster Award?
Like I’ve won the Oscars… I’d like to thank my puppy, my manager, my fellow ninjas and cups of tea for helping me achieve this fame and fortune (there IS fortune with this award – right???)
2. What made you start blogging?
Being totally 100% honest here…. boredom!
3. Where is your favourite place in the world?
I probably haven’t been to it yet – there’s so many places I still want to visit. But the Scottish Highlands is up there on my favourite places I’ve been. They also have a wee tearoom that sells magic Millionaires Shortbread!
4. Bungee jump or surfing?
Surfing anyday. What if the bungee cord broke? What if the cord was too long and you bounced right off the ground? What if you bungeed right back up and fell back down where you started from? Splattered like a blob of jam!!!
5. If you could go back in time and do something different in your life, what would that be?
Follow my original career plan, which was to be a dolphin trainer in the Bahamas.
6. Where will your next holiday/vacation destination be?
Scotland – back home to visit friends and relatives in the summer.
7. Dogs or Cats?
Cats. No… dogs. No… cats. No… squirrels. No… anything furry actually. I have a dog at the moment though, no cat. Nor squirrels – they don’t like the dog. See previous post to meet my puppy dawg.
8. Tell us about your favourite food!
Bread. Cakes. Chinese chicken curry. Fish and chips. British chocolate. Good fish (Unfortuantely I’m 1,000,000 miles away from the sea here in the MidWest USA)
9. What is your perfect day?
Beach. Hammock. Book. Camera. Cocky-tail.
10. Who would be your dream dinner companion?
Anyone who can make me laugh and talk about music, books, ninjas, elves, wizards, cakes and aliens.
11. Do these questions all seem very random to you too?
Not at all… most sensible Dookes!
Now to nominate 11 others and ask them equally sensible questions! I’ll get back to that part…..